mod_python hell in Apache/Windows XP

Tim tim.harford at rogers.com
Sat Jun 21 09:59:21 EDT 2003

Thanks for your encouragement. I was making attempts until 3am last night
with no luck. Somehow all the install/uninstalls must have got things
confused. I uninstalled everything, and then:

1. installed apache
2. Installed Python 2.2
3. Installed  mod_py

did the little test program and voila -> "Hello World."

Any advice on the best way to configure for CGI is much appreciated...

Thanks again,

PS: the weird thing is that the mod_python installer said it could not find
the module os (wrong!--it's there), and yet everything is working...weird!
:-)