ASP 3.0

Eugene C. hc_74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 10:00:08 EDT 2003

Hello everyone.

My question is in regard to ASP's Server.Transfer method. Basically,
whenever I use this method, ASP does correctly execute the destination page
but does not actually transfer control to the page. For some reason control
is passed back to the original page. I've tested this by including
additional html code fragments on lines below the call to Server.Transfer.
These lines show up on the browser when they shouldn't have.

Anyone experience these "errors" before? Thanks much.