A Python application server?

Duncan Smith buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 12:14:35 EDT 2003

"Axel Straschil" <axel at pizza.home.kosnet.com> wrote in message
news:slrnbdmruc.aud.axel at pizza.home.kosnet.com...
> Hallo!
>
> > As the system is web-based I also want to address the security aspects
>
> You allready took a look at Zope (www.zope.org)?

Yes, briefly.  I've pointed my associate in the direction of Twisted,
WebWare, Zope, PYRO etc., but I think he's waiting to see what proposed
solution I come up with.  The thing is, I know relatively (no, make that
very) little about application servers and the variety of options is
preventing me from settling on anything specific (I did decide on Twisted,
but now I'm leaning towards WebWare).  But I am learning a bit as I go along
:-).

Duncan