Choosing the right database-system for a small project

Thomas Weholt ( PRIVAT ) 2002 at
Tue Jun 24 16:34:37 CEST 2003

Now I've looked closer at SQLite and MetaKit and they both seem great. I've
looked for some sort of comparison but with little luck. Can anybody comment
on what would
be the pros and cons when the two are compared to each other ?

I liked the fact that SQLite worked like a real SQL-database, but I also
liked the way records turned into well-known Python-objects when fetched in

Any comment, especially on speed and limitations found when using these two
are interesting.

news:uAUJa.1825$os2.25697 at