You know you're a Pythonista when..

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at
Wed Jun 11 12:01:01 CEST 2003

You hear a joke and say:

"for i in range(10):

I think that is the more extreme case, but I knew I was becoming a
Pythonista when I looked at code in other languages and ranted to
myself: "Why is it so complicated???"

Or you double-take when someone says "Guido"...

Or comp.lang.python is in your bookmarks (yes, it is!).

Have fun!

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics