Documentation Tool & UML

Neil Padgen neil.padgen at mon.bbc.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 09:05:55 EDT 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 5:12 pm, Phoenix at Hell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> short question.
> What is the best tool to build a API reference for a python program
> ? And is there a tool available that can generate python code from
> an UML ?

Umbrello (uml.sourceforge.net) is a UML tool for KDE which produces
output in various languages.  It's quite easy to write a plugin for
Python (although I stupidly managed to delete my plugin source code
shortly after writing it).  I'm told that Umbrello 1.2, which will be
in KDE 3.2, comes with a Python plugin.

-- Neil