TkInter/McMillan installer question.

Aki Niimura akineko at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 12 15:13:53 EDT 2003

Rune Hansen <rune.hansen at sinsenveien83.com> wrote
> If my memory (and McMillans documentation) servers me right you'll have
> to install win32all from
> http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ to get the -icon option to
> work. You should definetively install win32all if you are going to work
> on the win* platform at all. I'm certain it will help with your
> "disapointments".

Thank you for helping me on this problem.
Yes, after installing win32all I successfully assign an icon file to the
application I wrote.

Sorry for reporting this late as I was out of the country for a week.

BTW, my "disappointments" are mainly came from the OS itself. However,
such nice tools, like win32all, definitely mitigate such.

Thanks!
Aki Niimura