Documentation Tool & UML

Yan Weng yweng at cs.uoregon.edu
Sat Jun 14 15:52:51 EDT 2003

"John J. Lee" <jjl at pobox.com> wrote in message
news:871xxwhirl.fsf at pobox.com...
> "Yan Weng" <yweng at cs.uoregon.edu> writes:
> [...]
> > A much easier way is getting a java based UML tools and using javacc +
its
> > python script to generate python code. But you have to know java before
you
> > do this.
> [...]
>
> "its [javacc's] python script"?  What's that, and how does it let you
> generate Python code from UML?

Sorry. I confused you. Actually, I mean we need some "two ways" thing:
We can parse python script and generate scripts. When we make some changes
in the script, it can be reflected in UML. So I think a python parse is
necessary.
BTW, Javacc's python grammer is from Jython.

--
Yan Weng
yweng at cs.uoregon.edu
http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~yweng/