Interactive mode

p x at
Mon Jun 2 15:04:51 CEST 2003

	At least for the next little while, I'm going to be doing my Python
development work on a Mac with OS X 10.2. Since I usually use the
commandline (bash) and vim, it really isn't much different from when I
use Linux. However, when I'm using interactive mode on this thing, my
terminal settings don't allow me to up-arrow for the previous command,
and backspace/delete don't backspace or delete.
	My terminal seems to be set up correctly... but if there's anyone who's
run into this before, or if you know of a way for me to map the usual
keys to their usual functions, please let me know. I'll just be here
R'ing TFM.