Not getting all keys in FieldStorage (Multipart form data)

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Wed Jun 4 09:30:11 EDT 2003

Please post where it's documented as illegal or undefined;
I've been using querystrings and posted parameters for
years, and never had any problems whatsoever.

If FieldStorage is clipping the query because there's
posted parameters, I believe it's a bug, because posted
parameters have nothing to do with the query-string,
they're independant of each other.

-gca

--
Advertencia:La informacion contenida en este mensaje es confidencial y
restringida, por lo tanto esta destinada unicamente para el uso de la