XML

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat Jun 21 23:39:05 EDT 2003

martin at v.loewis.de (Martin v. =?iso-8859-15?q?L=F6wis?=) wrote previously:
|martin at mira:~> locate .html|wc
|  41104   41104 2425699
|martin at mira:~> locate .txt|wc
|   7958    7963  389013

Perhaps you missed the extensions *.mbox and *.news?  (or whatever style
your MUA uses).

I just read a couple dozen 7-bit ASCII documents on c.l.py before
getting to Martin's 7-bit ASCII document arguing against the prevelance
of 7-bit ASCII documents (and I haven't even opened my favorite HTML
viewer for the day yet).

Yours, Lulu...

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy