Java Class Loading into Jython

Ganesan R rganesan at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 3 00:04:30 EDT 2003

> Thank you very much.
> The problem of class not found occurs in the following case.

> When I place the class file with the package
> com.xxx.yyy.Imported.class  under a directory ( which is in the
> classpath ) and this directory is not the one in which the jvm is
> running.

> The same class is loaded when the class is present in the jvm
> directory.

> <jvm > / classes / com / xxx / yyy / Imorted   - not loaded

I am assuming <jvm>/classes in your classpath. Can you check if the class
loads correctly in java. If it loads correctly in java but you can't load it
in jython; I'd consider it a bug in jython (unless, you're playing around
with the classloader).

Ganesan

--
Ganesan R (rganesan at debian dot org) | http://www.debian.org/~rganesan/
1024D/5D8C12EA, fingerprint F361 84F1 8D82 32E7 1832  6798 15E0 02BA 5D8C 12EA