Web counter ?

Guillaume Dargaud NOusenetSPAM at gdargaud.net
Fri Jun 20 21:34:32 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I'm _very_ new to python and I like to learn by modifying existing code as
well as by RTFM (which I'm currently at the first chapters).
I tried to find examples of python code for *web counters* but no luck.
Could someone point me towards something ?

And what's the group's opinion on Paint Shop Pro use of Python for its image
scripting ?
I saw it after downloading version 8 a few days ago and it looks nice
although the code generated was not very obvious.
--
Guillaume Dargaud
Colorado State University