How to reply????

Paul McNett p at
Fri Jun 6 01:40:55 CEST 2003

DavidW Blaschke writes:

> When I hit the reply button I get 3 choices:
>     1. python-list at
>     2. the e-mail address of the person who posted
>     3. python-list-owner at
> I think I want to post to python-list at
> Does anyone have a good way to do this without cutting
> and pasting the message into compose, and mailing it
> as normal e-mail?

What email client are you using? I'm using KMail, and if I hit 'reply' (R)
it will go to the original sender, if I hit "reply-all" (A) it will go to
the original sender as well as python-list at If I hit
"reply-list" (L) it will just go to python-list at

Are you accessing this list via comp.lang.python (usenet) or via
python-list at (email)?

Paul McNett