ANNOUNCE: JOTWeb 1.11, preview of new web application system.

Van Gale news at
Thu Jun 19 16:56:18 CEST 2003

Dave Cole wrote:
> Sean> I *LIKE* systems that take care of the common things for you.
> One of the most difficult decisions I faced when building Albatross
> was deciding what to make implicit and what to leave to the developer.
> When you make something implicit you remove some flexibility from the
> application developer.  I imagine you wondered from time to time when
> building JOTWeb whether or not something should be implicit.

Then of course, as the project grows, you start adding more flexibility
at the request of a developer who likes your method but needs to change
one bit.  Next thing you know people are starting new "simple" projects
because yours is now too "complex" :)