Newbie: Python instance VB?

Alex alexferri at
Tue Jun 10 19:16:57 CEST 2003

Hi All,

after my test I insert the code (a simple example) for my question:

  import win32com.client         # Import Client Components
  x = win32com.client.Dispatch(r'PrjAlex.AlexClass') # Set x = to Object
  y = x.Function('alex')                          # Call Function of
  print y

P.s. Thanks Gerhard H.

Alex - Italy

news:mailman.1055065455.3313.python-list at