Looking for a (very) small http proxy in Python

adfgvx adfgvx at free.fr
Mon Jun 16 16:15:04 EDT 2003

Thank you but what I want to do is much simpler. I am using a web database
where I have to login (legally !). When I login, they send me a cookie, that
I have of course to send back with my http requests (I have written some
python scripts to get all the pages I need). By now, I   use Proxomitron to
scan the headers, get the good cookie, cut and paste in my scripts and so
on... I want something more automatic ! Any idea ?

Bruno Lienard

de news: 3eee204f$0$49108$e4fe514c at news.xs4all.nl...