pythonCOM with Flash

Bradley Schatz bradley at
Fri Jun 13 10:01:39 CEST 2003

Hi Mark,

I found this post (below) by you. Is it still the case that you can only get
OCX events from within pythonwin? Can this not be done from a console app?
If not, how come?

You can only get events from an OCX by using code from within Pythonwin.

You can subclass from the generated code.

You should check out the Pythonwin demos.  Depending on the version you
have, these will be either in "pywin\Demos" or "pywin\Demos\ocx".  You
should look for "", "", "" and a
later one ""

news:GV%Fa.2949$GU5.41737 at