Why not BOA GUI builder?

Bryan belred1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 21:29:32 EDT 2003

i used boa recently and i was very impressed.  IMO, i generates very
readable code and similar to what i would have done anyways. (for me it was
the python version of jbuilder). i modified "two-way" code in the gui and in
the dialog/property editor without a problem.  for me, i found that checking
it out from cvs was better than the pre-zipped versions ready to download.
i could also switch and code/debug from komodo if i wanted to, so boa didn't
force me into some funky model or add proprietary markings in the file like
some gui systems do.    the one negative for me was figuring out how to
customize some options that weren't obvious, but a quick question to the
mailing list solved that quickly.

bryan

news:KgQFa.769$nX2.90862759 at newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...