One Problem -- how to implement in three programming paradigms in Python

Steven Taschuk staschuk at
Mon Jun 16 19:57:21 CEST 2003

Quoth Ludger.Humbert:
> want to show that it is possible to realize one problem *clean* in
> several programming paradigms. We want to use Python as programming
> language to implement the solutions.
> The problem is shown at

I'd be happy to throw in my two cents, but I'm afraid I don't know
German.  Is there an English translation?  (Or could some helpful
bilingual Pythonista provide one?)

Steven Taschuk                staschuk at
"I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head
 began to hurt from his banality."   -- _Seven_ (1996)