girl scout badge

sam420 WEBEXPERTS4 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 5 00:28:10 EDT 2003

I'd like a simple python program to help organize my girl scout badge
info. I want a GUI interface that would have different button for each
badge, i.e., if I hit the communication button, the communication
requirements would pop up. Or if I hit the weather badge button, the
requirements for the weather badge would pop up. I'd like to start
with 6 badges. I'll type the requirements in the data (?) file, but
you would have to create the actual file and show me where to type the
requirements in. Can anyone help? I am a newbie =)