CGI to xml

Graeme Matthew gsmatthew at
Thu Jun 5 14:38:47 CEST 2003

sorry it was a bit vague all im trying to do is convert a cgi.FieldStorage
object to xml so I can send it to an app server. I am using an app server as
later we will open it up so external request in other applications can send
xml requests and get xml responses

I have since sorted it out and written simple class to convert cgi params to

Thanks and sorry for not offering more insight

news:3EDDF0FF.D677C266 at