class variable declarations...

Lee John Moore leej at
Mon Jun 16 17:52:31 CEST 2003

One may as well begin with Alan Kennedy's letter to comp.lang.python:
> There are more sophisticated ways to manipulate object
> instances and data, for example using descriptors or
> __metaclasses__. But I think that this mostly solves your
> difficulty.

I'd almost given up on the idea of limiting the list of class
attributes.   __slots__ changes all of that.  Thanks for
mentioning it!  :-)

"However far you may travel in this world, you
will still occupy the same volume of space."
                - Traditional Ur-Bororo saying