PythonD: 4Suite or Twisted?

Graeme Matthew gsmatthew at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 4 08:45:43 EDT 2003

I personally looked at twisted and found it just too much of a learning
curve, 4suite has is great as u dont have to build templating (thru code)
into your system you simply pub run xml through the xslt processor and print
html back to the browser, in terms of networkign cant say much as im stuck
at the moment trying to write threaded cgi server !

cheers

news:3eddd372$0$16609$9b622d9e at news.freenet.de...