simple, old-style graphic ?

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Jun 10 06:46:13 EDT 2003

Alessandro de Manzano wrote:
> For educational purposes I'ld find a Python module (Windows platform) to
> draw simple 2D graphic (even 3D if possible, but is not a requirement)
> Like very old Basics, so lines, points, circles, rectangles, colors, simple
> text strings, etc.
>
> As last resort I thought about some OpenGL module but I would really prefer
> something easier and simpler.
>
> Have you some idea ?
>
> I accept any hints and suggestions :)

Maybe you can do something with Pygsear[0], built on top of the
Pygame[1] library, which is in turn built on top of SDL[2].

[0] http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/
[1] http://www.pygame.org
[2] http://www.libsdl.org

yours,
Gerrit.

--
217. If he be the slave of some one, his owner shall give the physician
two shekels.