daily python URL needs to have archives.

Daniel Fackrell newsgroups.NOSPAM at dfackrell.mailshell.com
Mon Jun 16 14:37:03 EDT 2003

Hunter Peress wrote:
> http://www.pythonware.com/daily/ is the address. it provides a
> service as a hub to collect news from the python world.
>
> It does not provide archives any older than 2 weeks. please email
> them and explain that the data is valuable.
>
> i have, twice!  and based on the responses, im compelled to ask the
> for public support.

Google Groups may provide what you need.  It appears that there are
presently 522 matches based on the following search, some of which will
undoubtedly be follow-ups.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=python-url&meta=group%3Dcomp.lang.python

--
Daniel Fackrell (newsgroups.NOSPAM at dfackrell.mailshell.com)
When we attempt the impossible, we can experience true growth.