OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Thu Mar 27 15:59:01 EST 2003

Here is the land of sensless warmongering we prefer our first names be used
in a friendly/intellectual discussion :).

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF
compression @