Convert a C pgm

Benoit BESSE benoit.besse at
Wed Mar 12 01:03:18 CET 2003

It's for multicast visioconferencing on the web. If you want un example see
The source file I want to convert in Pyhton is Websd. Your can donwload the
source files here :
SDP describe the information session, the used tools and other information
SAP annonce the session to all multicast group listeners
SIP is an invitation for a conférence
All this protocol are use for multicast. There is implementation to IP
Voice, H323, and other. I think it will be intresting.
I want to develop such a web site with Zope, Python, MySQL, RSS and XML.

A bientôt.