problem with py2exe

denis gaultier gaultier at emi.u-bordeaux.fr
Wed Mar 19 07:59:44 EST 2003

Hello everybody,
I've got a bug with py2exe, when I execute the exe file I got the error
message :

Traceback <most recent call last>:
  File "<string>", line 7, in ?
  File "imputil.pyc", line 98, in _import_hook
  File "<string>", line 52, in _import_top_module
  File "imputil.pyc", line 207, in _import_top
  File "imputil.pyc", line 262, in _import_one
  File "<string>", line 128, in _process_result
  File "Pmw\__init__.pyc", line 34, in ?
IndexError: list index out of range

I found on a forum that I need to install the bundlepmw, I did it (maybe
a wrong way) but the problem stay.

Maybe the problem come from my script :

# setup.py
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(name="Trivial",
      scripts=["Gestion.py"],
      data_files=[("Images",
                   ["Images/Allemagne.gif",
"Images/A.gif","Images/fond.gif",\

"Images/continuer.gif","Images/B.gif","Images/C.gif",\
                    "Images/D.gif","Images/texte.gif"])],
)

My main file is Gestion.py and call 3 others files Joueur.py, Etape.py
and Coordonnees.py,  I don't know if i have to add them in the script or
if it's automatic. If I need to put them in how could I do ?

Thanks