No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Mar 13 02:42:11 EST 2003

William Sonna wrote:

> Because the person(s) who decide the language refuse to face up to the
> fact that they screwed up by not including it.  Its an obvious flaw that
> dogma prevents from being corrected.

What are you on about?

I have never had the need to use the do...while construct in all the
years I have been using Python. Everything in the language is designed
so that they fit with the while and the for loops.

The language clicks with the features it has. Not a flaw at all!

I have used several other languages where there is a lot of different
loop constructs. This does not make them any better. All you do is end
up with 1-off errors all the time. Which you very rarely have in Python.

--

hilsen/regards Max M Rasmussen, Denmark

http://www.futureport.dk/
Fremtiden, videnskab, skeptiscisme og transhumanisme