Does ScientificPython run on Windows?

Dimitris Garanatsios dg96057 at
Wed Mar 12 11:37:06 CET 2003

Gary Pajer wrote:
> The docs seem to imply that it only works on Unix-like systems.
> If so, is it necessary to compile it?  I ain't got no stinkin' compilers on
> Windows.      :)
> Thanks,
> Gary

Hoping that we are talking about the same package, it works fine under
windows too. To install it just unzip/untar the downloaded file and run

python install

from the directory you unzipped/untared it, as the README file instructs
you... You won't have to compile anything, either on windows or on a
*nix system (i think... at least i didn't)