alternative manuals

Graeme Mathieson mathie at wossname.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:20:58 EST 2003

    Marko> Hi there, I would like to ask if someone uses other functions
    Marko> and library references then these at www.python.org.  Maybe
    Marko> web references, maybe real books.

Python in a Nutshell[1].  Well, it turned up from Amazon on Friday along
with Learning Python and Programming Python which I'm currently working
through.  I fully intend to use it.

On the other hand, the documentation on the main website looks pretty
good.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonian/
--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be