how to debug a python program normally run in windows console

Phil Lacy ycal at
Sat Mar 1 18:00:23 CET 2003

I have a program that has a bug but it is run from a windows console.

If I start program from idle it doesn't read my environment variables
that I have to preset in the console before running the python file.

if I type python I have no idea where to go from the command-line python
typing help just gives me some prompt unknown to me.

Any idea where to get help on debugging from a windows console

-reverse ycal for email-
-For MSACCESS, comments are made
-regarding vers9.0 (2000)  UON