XP or something

Kevin@Cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Sun Mar 2 16:54:27 CET 2003

I know that ActivePython used to install Tcl/Tk at the same time, but I
believe that the current releases no longer do that (for some unknown

I'm pretty certain that if you install Tcl/Tk separately you'll be good to
go.  Try ActiveState's Tcl installer at:

news:2593169.1046568078 at dbforums.com...