SOAP problems

Svenne Krap usenet2002 at krap.dk
Tue Mar 11 18:09:34 EST 2003

That is something like the question.

-If I edit, say, soap.py will soap.pyc be updated automaticly, or must
I nuke the old one ?
- Kan I safely kill *.pyc and *.pyo as they are autogenereated ?
- This compiled stuff, does that work for my own program also, so that
I don't have to distribute the *.py files ? (yeah, I know open-source
is a bless, I use it myself and most of my clients gets the source
(that are the ones paying my fees :).
I consider closed source a nice way to collect payments from really
bad customers :)

Svenne