Is Jython development still undergoing?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Mar 31 08:19:58 EST 2003

"John Smith" <JohnSmith at obfs.com> writes:

> I apologize if this is a wrong plact to ask.

I think there is a jython-dev list somewhere...

> First, I'm so thankful to the Jython project. It's so wonderful tha
> I just can't have enough of it. But I can't help but wondering if
> Jython development is still alive. The latest version (2.1) is about
> 2 release behind CPython (2.3alpha now) and is 15 months old. Is
> Jython 2.2 on the horizon?

No idea myself, sorry, but:

> I really like to port my code full with "class mylist(list): " to
> jython.

Can't you do this already?  I though this was one limitation jython
didn't have...

Cheers,
M.

--
  I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but
  the thread that binds them is my own.                   -- Montaigne