Problem Using win32security

John Abel johnfabel at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 17 15:29:48 EST 2003

Just to add to this.  I have searched the archives, and have added the
AdjustPrivilege code by Mark Hammond, and it still isn't working.  I've
added :

    AdjustPrivilege(SE_TCB_NAME)
    AdjustPrivilege(SE_CHANGE_NOTIFY_NAME)
    AdjustPrivilege(SE_ASSIGNPRIMARYTOKEN_NAME)

before the LogonUser call, without success.  After reading another post,
I've also added Administrators to "act as part of the os".  I presume I
need to reboot after this?  Has anyone got this working?

Thanks

John