Summary of PEP 308 Vote for a Ternary Operator

Stephen Horne intentionally at blank.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 06:46:55 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:29:16 +0100, "Samuele Pedroni"
<pedronis at bluewin.ch> wrote:

>I agree wholeheartedly, if that's not the interpretation that the vote
>should receive, then the vote was BIASED.

I think you may be overreacting. All the votes are available. If you
are worried about the totalling, list what you think the totals should
be and why. If your version has merit, I'm sure it will get noticed.

It's one of the benefits of an open vote.