[Spambayes] Non-email use of the spambayes project

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 07:19:39 EST 2003

    Paul> Makes me wonder if there's a case for taking the algorithmic guts
    Paul> out of spambayes, and making a standalone library module from
    Paul> it...

Given how easy it is to use as-is, I don't see a strong need.  More
important I think is to document how to use it as I did.  So much of what is
there now is so strongly tied to classifying email messages that it's easy
to lose sight of how well it can be applied to other classifcation problems.

Skip