[Q] Databases -- Gadfly vs Metakit vs SQLite

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 19:12:32 EST 2003

Al,

If you are not worried about cross platform, then why not
use the Jet (access) DB. I'm not sure if it comes with
Office or the OS these days, but it seems to be on just
about every uSoft machine I've looked at lately.  It is
also dead simple to use.

For info on Access, search c.l.p for
"Access, DB, [Martelli | Holden | Hammond]"

In some weird coincidence Alex Martelli, Steve Holden and
Mark Hammond each have at least one very good book out on Python.

Cheers,

-Alan