pylibpcap for Win32?

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Fri Mar 21 15:32:10 EST 2003

* Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> [2003-03-21 20:19 +0000]:

1) http://mingw.sf.net/
2) http://www.python.org/doc/current/inst/non-ms-compilers.html

> and I've never SWIG'ed anything under Windows before.

Swigged libraries usually include the prepared .c/.h files, so you don't
have to run SWIG just to build. SWIG should only be necessary to
*develop*.

> If I'm going to have to learn C programming under Win32, it's probably
> less work to just read the packets in Python...

I'll give it a try next time I reboot to Windows.

Gerhard
mail:   gh at ghaering.de
web:    http://ghaering.de/