Novice needs help with py2exe

Matthew matthew at
Thu Mar 20 04:55:24 CET 2003

Been there, done that, and didn't understand it. Please remember, I am a
total novice. On Hellers page for example he says run
python --help and I received the error stated below
in my original post. There *is no* in the py2exe diectory. A
few simple guidelines would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, matthew.