How to promote Python in the Federal government?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Mar 3 17:43:52 EST 2003

Promoting Python would be a nice BOF session for PyCon. Some general issues
could be covered and then sub-groups such as federal government, science,
enterprise could split up to discuss specific issues and then post
suggestions to the Python wiki....

Ideas for promoting Python are always welcome on the marketing-python
mailing list.

ka

news:b16e4ef7.0303030843.1dfc2aea at posting.google.com...