My CTO is learning Python....

Alex Martelli aleaxit at
Sat Mar 1 18:47:08 CET 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 04:53 pm, Bjorn Pettersen wrote:
> > ANY callable except a "regular function" can be "used as a
> > staticmethod" (and it can ONLY be used that way) -- because
> Thanks Alex! I can't even remember reading most of the stuff in 3.2

You're welcome!

> (RefMan)... guess what I'll be doing today :-) Btw., when is the
> Nutshell book coming out? I need more good books with proper attention
> to detail <wink>.

Due back from the printers next week; I think it should be starting to
arrive in bookstores the week after that.  In the meantime, one can
perhaps start to judge it from the sample/beta chapter that O'Reilly
has online at
(the TOC is also part of the PDF, as well as all of Chapter 4).