need help with game

BBFoto bbfoto2002 at netscape.net
Mon Mar 31 16:42:48 EST 2003

This question is so basic and I am so lacking in this area, that I
will completely understand if I am ignored.

I received a cd from PC World with a game called PySol, among other
things.  It says I need Python to play it.  It gives a reference, so I
get Python and I load the game to my HD.  (Win98 platform)   Nowhere
in the game does it tell me how to get it to run.  It refers to "drop
it on Python."  I have no idea what that means.

I run the Python executable and type in "PySol" at the prompt on the
black screen and get "name not defined."  I can't find a .bat or .exe
file for PySol and I am totally unfamiliar with Python.

If anyone could give me a clue, it would be greatly appreciated!

BBfoto