CFP: EuroPython Conference 2003

Paul Everitt paul at
Wed Mar 12 12:31:57 CET 2003

Call for Participation, EuroPython Conference 2003

The EuroPython Conference 2003 (EPC2003) returns to Belgium this June,
and the conference organizers are now accepting proposals for
presentations and tutorials.  We expect this year to be even more
successful, and we're not just talking about the Chimay.

We are looking for participation in the following conference tracks:
Python Frameworks, Python Language, Python in Business, Python in
Science and Industry, and Zope.  Track descriptions are available at

You can propose a 30 minute talk, a 45 minute talk, or a 2 hour
tutorial.  To propose a talk or tutorial, please visit the Talk
Submission page at

For more information about the conference tracks, please contact the
track chairpersons listed at For general questions
about the conference, please visit the conference website at  Also, if you would like to help us make
this year's EuroPython conference another success, please volunteer!
You can join us on the EuroPython mailing list at

About EuroPython Conference 2003

EuroPython Conference 2003 is the premiere venue for meeting Python
and Zope developers from Europe and beyond.  As one of the first
community-organized Python and Zope conference, the EuroPython
Conference delivers the atmosphere and information developers want.
The conference will be held June 25-27, 2003 in Charleroi, Belgium.
Information is available at the EuroPython website at  For more information, contact
info at