GUI Toolkits(Python and XUL)

Thomas G. Willis thomas.g.willis at pobox.com
Sun Mar 9 18:52:13 EST 2003

Well, I can't remeber exactly where I saw this. But a quick googling
brought this up.

http://www.activestate.com/Corporate/Communications/Releases/Press959150636.html

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/137/2000/10/0/4572822/

Looks like Activestate has abandoned this since there download links are
dead on ASPN.

Anyone have a definitive answer for whether this has been officially
discontinued or not?

--
Tom Willis

ERROR 406: file corrupt: config.earth --- reboot universe (Y/N)
ERROR 404: Universe not found.

http://daspuchen.dyndns.org/paperback/bio.html