OT: polyamory (was Re: [OT] Re: Python training time)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Mar 5 17:23:04 EST 2003

In article <9j4c6v0gbooth50533vu0l0tan7cluib7q at 4ax.com>,
Stephen Horne  <intentionally at blank.co.uk> wrote:
>On 28 Feb 2003 15:46:32 -0500, aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:
>>
>>Anyone who's really curious about the subject is welcome to drop by
>
>I'm a little surprised you advertise so openly - somehow, I'd expect
>that group to draw periodic flamefests from judgemental types which
>would make people a little more cautious?
>
>But then again, is there a newsgroup that doesn't draw periodic
>flamefests?

Yup.  For some reason, overall alt.poly is even better than c.l.py at
resisting trolls and flamefests.  Besides, at this point I wouldn't be
surprised if there were more poly people than Pythonistas, although I'm
working to change that.  ;-)

Register for PyCon now!  http://www.python.org/pycon/reg.html