wxPython problems

Heikki Salo heikki_salo at nospamplease.sci.fi
Fri Mar 28 05:14:33 EST 2003

I am quite new to wxPython and would like to ask that is it possible to run
multiple functions when you for example press a button? I think that the
answer is very simple, but I just did not found it anywhere.

Second question: when a function is processed how can you use *if* statement
in it so that if a certain variable is (for example) 5 then the function
runs another function? Or is there any sense to do so?

Third question coming in. How can you run a function which is in another
class? If I have the main class wich consists all widgets and few functions
and a second class with many functions, how can the first class call (like
when you press a button) functions from the second class? Or again, is there
any sense in doing so?

One more question. How can you make a wxStaticText widget to monitor a
certain variable so that if a variable changes the widget shows the new
value?

All help is appreciated. I just hope that I was clear enough...