PySQLite ... does not define uinit function... Help

John Hall wweexxsseessssaa at
Tue Mar 18 13:55:36 CET 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:25:33 +0100, Gerhard Haering
<gerhard.haering at> wrote:
>The problem is now that in the presence of sqlite.dll, we have both sqlite.dll
>and sqlite/ which apparently is problematic.
>Just move the sqlite.dll out of the Python module search path (sys.path) and
>you'll be fine.

Many thanks, Gerhard. I now have that working.
I have advanced to a couple of other problems but I'll work on those
for a while before requesting help.

John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa at>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
"Helping People Prosper in the Information Age"